Release Notes Lotta 2022.2.5
June 1, 2023
The release notes include:
What's new in Lotta 2022.2.5, including links to instructions on using the new features
- What's fixed in Lotta 2022.2.5
Instructions on upgrading and downloading new Lotta versions
What's New in Lotta 2022.2.5
This release includes the following new feature:
Added the “Keep Content Within Frame” check box in the Create Tech Pack dialog box to prevent cropping of annotations. Since annotations are usually created with different proportions, this feature ensures that annotation drawings and markers are kept inside the annotation frame when the Tech Pack is created. For details on this option, see Editing Tech Pack Properties.
What's Fixed in Lotta 2022.2.5
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- The Tech Pack export did not include fabrics assigned to cut marks in the BOM.
- V-Ray rendering with GPU took longer than expected with Intel 12th generation CPU.
- In the Tech Pack, the order of the annotation numbers in the Annotation List did not correspond with the annotation numbers in VStitcher.
- In the Tech Pack 2D layout, when comparing the Excel and HTML output for the same file, fabric number markers did not appear in the same location.
- Unable to upload to Stylezone when using Unreal Engine, due to an issue when rendering an animated GIF file.
- In the Tech Pack, annotation images were sometimes cropped, depending on the annotation proportions.
Download and Upgrade Versions Instructions
Upgrading to Lotta 2022.2
Download and install Lotta 2022.2 from here.
- Cloud License Users - send your upgrade request to email@example.com. There is no need to send any files.
If you need to renew your contract and are interested in version 2022.2 contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lotta 2022.2 and VStitcher 2022.2 both support files created in earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions.
Earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions do not support version 2022.2 files.
With the release of Lotta 2022.2 and VStitcher 2022.2 the company's support now extends to the following versions of Lotta and VStitcher: