Release Notes Lotta 2023.1.2
June 20, 2023
The release notes include:
What's new and improved in Lotta 2023.1.2
What's fixed in Lotta 2023.1.2
Instructions on upgrading and downloading new Lotta versions
What's New and Improved in Lotta 2023.1.2
This release includes the following new and improved features:
- Added the ability to create resources on the cloud. This allows users to continue working in VStitcher/Lotta while files are being uploaded and content gets generated. This option is only available when using the default VQS. Note: Use of this option requires cloud license credits and needs to be activated by Browzwear customer support. For instructions on using this option - when available - see Sharing Styles with Quality Standards.
- Added Seam Allowance Corner Types to the API for garment creation automation.
- Improved the process of uploading avatars to Stylezone’s 3D Viewer.
- Added the ability to include Alvanon avatars when uploading 3D content to Stylezone's web viewer.
What's Fixed in Lotta 2023.1.2
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- Texture channels and diffuse maps did not appear when working with Smart Trims in 3D.
- 3D puller components did not appear when dressing the garment.
- API cutmark line caused fabric to extend past bounds.
- When uploading styles to Stylezone using a specific VQS, the fabric did not appear for some colorways.
- When an Alvanon avatar was re-opened/imported, the location of the 3D Measure tapes changed.
- The "Legacy share" option was not available when sharing styles which do not have VQS, to Stylezone.
- The cover images of styles shared to Stylezone appeared cropped in the middle of the garment, when using the Unreal Engine.
- Avatars were not included in the export when using the API RenderExport3DObject option.
- The wash effect was not visible when viewing files in specific versions.
- Smart Design garments crashed when rendering or selecting style details.
- Smart Zipper disappeared when loading snapshots in Smart Designs.
- On Mac machines, VStitcher crashed when importing specific avatars.
- On Mac machines, the avatar outlines were distorted when rendering GIF images.
- VStitcher closed unexpectedly when attempting to use the Share to Stylezone feature.
- After sharing a style to Stylezone, not all colorway turntables are displayed when viewing the style
Download and Upgrade Versions Instructions
Upgrading to Lotta 2023.1
Download and install Lotta 2023.1 from here.
- Cloud License Users - send your upgrade request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no need to send any files.
If you need to renew your contract and are interested in version 2023.1 contact email@example.com.
Lotta 2023.1 and VStitcher 2023.1 both support files created in earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions.
Earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions do not support version 2023.1 files.
With the release of Lotta 2023.1 and VStitcher 2023.1 the company's support now extends to the following versions of Lotta and VStitcher: