Release Notes VStitcher 2023.1.3
August 16, 2023
The release notes include:
- What's fixed in VStitcher 2023.1.3
Instructions on upgrading and downloading new VStitcher versions
What's Fixed in VStitcher 2023.1.3
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- Incorrect offset of 3D trims on Stage 3D when the “Match Garment to Imported Avatar” option is used.
- The export scale of 0.01 offset the garment from the center when the “Match Garment to Imported Avatar” option is used.
- VStitcher crashed when exporting glTF/GLB with the faceless woman avatar.
- Artwork was missing from exported glTF/GLB files when using the “Original Textures” option.
- Positioning of fabric markers when using cutmarks in the 2D Layout in the TechPack. The markers in the TechPack are now positioned in the center of the bounding box for every pattern piece, next to the pattern piece number and in the center of cutmarks.
- Incorrect 3D trim color showing in the TechPack.
- Adjusting DXF Units when importing a pattern did not properly scale the pattern pieces.
- A compatibility issue with Apex and VStitcher which resulted in incorrect pattern sizes.
- The Light Settings were not visible on Share to Stylezone for files with more than seven colorways.
Download and Upgrade Versions Instructions
Upgrading to VStitcher 2023.1
Download and install VStitcher 2023.1 from here.
- Cloud License Users - send your upgrade request to email@example.com. There is no need to send any files.
If you need to renew your contract and are interested in version 2023.1 contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lotta 2023.1 and VStitcher 2023.1 both support files created in earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions.
Earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions do not support version 2023.1 files.
With the release of Lotta 2023.1 and VStitcher 2023.1 the company's support now extends to the following versions of Lotta and VStitcher: