Release Notes VStitcher 2023.2.2
October 9, 2023
The release notes include:
What's new and improved in VStitcher 2023.2.2
What's fixed in VStitcher 2023.2.2
- Instructions on upgrading and downloading new VStitcher versions
What's New in VStitcher 2023.2.2
- This release includes support for macOS 14 Sonoma.
What's Fixed in VStitcher 2023.2.2
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- All Mac system dialog boxes did not close properly on macOS 14 Sonoma.
- VStitcher "got stuck" when saving a snapshot on macOS 14 Sonoma machines.
Download and Upgrade Versions Instructions
Download and install VStitcher from here.
- Cloud License Users - send your upgrade request to email@example.com. There is no need to send any files.
If you need to renew your contract and are interested in version 2023.2.1 contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lotta 2023.2.2 and VStitcher 2023.2.2 both support files created in earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions.
Earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions do not support version 2023.2.2 files.
With the release of Lotta 2023.2.2 and VStitcher 2023.2.2 the company's support now extends to the following versions of Lotta and VStitcher: