Release Notes VStitcher 2023.1.4
October 11, 2023
The release notes include:
- What's new in VStitcher 2023.1.4
Instructions on upgrading and downloading new VStitcher versions
What's New in VStitcher 2023.1.4
- This release includes support for macOS 14 Sonoma.
What's Fixed in VStitcher 2023.1.4
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- VStitcher "got stuck" when saving a snapshot on macOS 14 Sonoma machines.
- The MaterialContainerCreate API command resulted in the incorrect positioning of artwork.
- UVs were missing in exported 3D objects.
- The faceless avatar did not appear shiny when a 3D object was exported.
- The MaterialSurfaceAreaGet API command did not change to reflect fill material properties.
Download and Upgrade Versions Instructions
Upgrading to VStitcher 2023.1
Download and install VStitcher 2023.1 from here.
- Cloud License Users - send your upgrade request to email@example.com. There is no need to send any files.
If you need to renew your contract and are interested in version 2023.1 contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lotta 2023.1 and VStitcher 2023.1 both support files created in earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions.
Earlier VStitcher and Lotta versions do not support version 2023.1 files.
With the release of Lotta 2023.1 and VStitcher 2023.1 the company's support now extends to the following versions of Lotta and VStitcher: