This video was recorded using Version 2021.1.
Shirring effect is made up of a group of internal lines that are given shrink properties. To create a shirring effect, here are some things to take note:
- Ensure that there are internal lines added on the patterns. This can be added in your 2D CAD software before importing the patterns into Vstitcher or added in Vstitcher using the Pen Tool or Clone by offset tool.
- Multi-select all the internal lines and apply shrinkage.
- Shrinkage value should depend on your specifications and requirements. You can input a percentage or shrinkage or a target measurement.
- Lower grid size of pattern with shirring for more details.
- To reinforce the shirring, add force multiplier of about 1.2 with depth (the width of the pattern) to the edge of the pattern with Shirring.