This video was recorded using Version 2021.1.
To add a pintuck we must take note of the following:
- There must be enough fullness for the pintucks. You can use Slash and spread to adjust the fullness.
- Add 3 internal lines to create 1 pintuck. The centre line will be the folded line of the pintuck.
- To create a crease, use the iron line property.
- Stitch the other 2 lines after the crease has been simulated.
- Lower the grid size for a smoother crease.
To stitch down part of the pintuck,
- Create an internal line to stitch part of the middle crease line of the pintuck to.
- Stitch the internal line to the crease line and adjust the stitch measurements to match.