Browzwear Product Warranty for Fabric Analyzer (FAB)
This Warranty is issued by Browzwear Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Browzwear”) to the Customer (as defined within the applicable Company Proposal and/or Order Form) for the Browzwear Fabric Analyzer (the “Product”).
“Defect” means Customer-proven failure of a Product, at the time of its delivery to Customer, to comply substantially with Browzwear’s published literature for the Product, and “Defective” shall have the corresponding meaning.
“Remedy” means, at Browzwear’s sole option and cost, either repair of the Defect, provision of a substantially similar replacement product for the Product, or refund of the Customer’s original purchase price paid for the Product. If the Product model has been discontinued it will be replaced with a comparable Product model.
“Warranty Period” means the period of 12 months from the above Date of Shipment of the Product.
- In consideration of, and subject to:
- the purchase of the above Product by the Customer directly from Browzwear;
- the full payment of the agreed price of the Product by Customer to Browzwear;
- written notice of the Defect being given to Browzwear’s Customer Services Department (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) within the Warranty Period with documentary proof of purchase;
- prior authorisation and approval by Browzwear’s Customer Services Department of the Product return and Browzwear’s issuance of a return authorisation number (“RMA”) to Customer; and
- the return of the Defective Product to Browzwear prior to the expiry of the Warranty Period, with the return shipment begin postmarked within 5 days of receipt of the RMA, accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt, the RMA number and the Customer’s contact phone number,
Browzwear warrants to the Customer that it will Remedy the Product, within 60 days of receipt of the Product by Browzwear, or such other period as may be notified to Customer, subject to the terms of this Warranty. Returns which do not comply with all the above conditions will be disposed within 60 days of receipt without refund or other liability.
- This Warranty does not extend to Defects which Browzwear determines, in its sole discretion, result from (but are not limited to) the following: misuse, unreasonable use, neglect, overloading the scale, dropping or otherwise shocking the scale, accident, improper service or calibration, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising from defects in materials and/or workmanship, or failure to use or store the Product in accordance with instructions furnished by Browzwear, or use of the Product in any manner or for any purpose for which the Product was not intended.
- This Warranty does not cover accessories or other removable parts such as cables and AC adapters. Products are warranted to the original Customer only. Browzwear will not service Products with any foreign substances present.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping charges for the return of the Defective Product back to Browzwear. Browzwear will pay the standard ground shipping cost to return the repaired or replaced Product to a Singapore address.
- A non-Singapore located Customer who chooses to return a Product for warranty repair or replacement is responsible for shipping charges to Browzwear’s factory/designated location as well as return shipping charges back to Customer’s location, and all customs duties and fees, and hereby authorises Browzwear to invoice all such charges to Customer.
- This Warranty will not be honoured if there are no proof of purchase direct from Browzwear provided by Customer at the time of return.
- This Warranty reflects Browzwear’s sole responsibility, and Customer’s exclusive remedy, regarding Defective Products; and is in lieu of all other warranties and representations, regardless of when made, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, compliance with description, course of dealing, usage of trade, and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed and excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
- in no event will Browzwear be responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (including, without limitation, any damages for remedial work, lost profits, business interruptions or delays, or similar claims); and
- in no event shall Browzwear’s total liability for any and all claims arising out of or related to the Product, delivery, or otherwise relating to this Warranty, exceed the amounts paid by Customer for the Product under which the liability arose.
- All technical assistance and information Browzwear provides to Customer regarding the Products will be provided gratis, and Customer shall have sole responsibility for results obtained in reliance thereon. Browzwear makes no warranty regarding such technical assistance or information, and this Warranty shall not be enlarged or affected by, and no obligation or liability shall arise out of, Browzwear’s advice or assistance.
- This Warranty may only be enforced by the Customer. A person or entity who is not the Customer shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any term of this Warranty.
- This Product Warranty shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.