Activating and Using Browzwear Single Sign-On
Single sign-on (SSO) allows you to use the same credentials (username and password), to access all your Browzwear applications – for example VStitcher, Lotta and Stylezone. To activate SSO, follow the on-screen instructions – this will only take a few minutes. A description of the process follows.
SSO implementation and compliance is determined by your organization. Although initially you can choose not to activate SSO by selecting Remind me later, depending on company policy, adherence may be mandatory at some stage.
Note: If your company already uses SSO, you can choose to log in using your enterprise SSO credentials when activating your Browzwear account.
To activate SSO:
- Log in to Stylezone using your regular username and password. The Switch to Browzwear page appears, prompting you to activate SSO.
- In the Switch to Browzwear page, click the Activate SSO button to start using SSO. You will receive an email message to confirm that you want to activate SSO.
- Before you activate SSO, we recommend that you log out of Stylezone. (Not mandatory.)
- In the email message, click Activate Account to continue. The page that appears depends on whether you already have a Browzwear/Lotta account.
If you already have an account
- Click Activate. The Account Activation page appears notifying you that the account was activated successfully.
- After a few seconds, the Stylezone login page appears. You can now log in as usual, using your regular VStitcher/Lotta username and password.
If you do not yet have an account
Note: If you are an enterprise user and already have an SSO username and password, you can click Sign up using Enterprise SSO to use your existing credentials to log in. You will be prompted to enter your company’s name and then your password. For further details, see Sign up using an Enterprise SSO, below.
- Click Activate Account. You will be prompted to create your account.
- If you are not an enterprise user, enter your first name, last name and password.
- Click Submit. The Account Activation page appears notifying you that the account was activated successfully. After a few seconds, the Stylezone login page appears.
- Log in to Stylezone with your email address and the password you created.
Sign up using Enterprise SSO
If your company already uses SSO, you can log in to Browzwear using your regular username and password.
To do this:
- Click on the Log in using Enterprise SSO option to use your existing credentials to log in.
You will be prompted to enter your company’s name and then your password.
- Click Continue. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and password.