This video was recorded using version 2021.1.
When creating ruffles, here are some important points to note:
- The ruffle patterns need to be added or created.
- If the ruffles are added within the garment and not on the edges, ensure that internal lines are added where the ruffles need to be stitched.
- If there are many ruffle patterns, or if the ruffle patterns are in a spiral shape, it is best to simulate and lock the rest of the garment before simulating the ruffles.
- Use the appropriate cluster types to add the ruffle patterns. It may be necessary to create a separate section within a cluster to move them independently from the other patterns.
- Lower the grid size of the ruffle patterns for more details or smoother curves.
Please sign in to leave a comment.